Thursday, September 18, 2008

Open Fracture Wayne

So yesterday I was talking to my mom and she tells me that she and my dad spent the entire afternoon in the ER. I asked why and she said that my dad hit his finger instead of the nail while doing some home carpentry.

Apparently he took one look at it and suggested they go to the ER. My mom, a nurse, says, "Oh it's probably fine. Wrap it up in a towel." They went to the ER where he got stitches, a tetanus shot, antibiotics and a splint.

At the end of the story, she tells me that what she was most upset about is that he messed up her paint on the walls. This is why I love my parents (among many other reasons).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch! I hope he heals fast and it doesn't hurt too much. Sure sounds painful.

Kelsey said...

hahah hey amy you make me laugh.. YOur folks sound like my folks.. well take care.. Kels

Anonymous said...

This is where you get your talent for making people laugh :o)

I like the pink by the way!