Sunday, January 25, 2009

Memories and Cropdusting

This weekend I spent AAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL weekend at Creighton at a course to be certified as a clinical instructor. It really brought back the memories and was actually good closure for some things. The best part was being able to hang out with these goofballs again! I accomplished some goals that I used to have daily during school: make Laura laugh until at least one tear comes out, and make Jarad do the 'old man wheeze' before he starts laughing!

As we were getting ready to finish up, Mary asked us, "how did you guys get through school?" Apparently we lack focus.

Also, we were just getting ready to switch rooms for a test, and this guy walks by us and a HORRIBLE smell washed over us. As soon as we got out into the hallway, I said, "that guy totally cropdusted on us." And Laura said, "I know- gee-ross!"

I am so thankful for these people and for the hilarity, grace and faith that got me through PT school.



1 comment:

The Hudcaps said...

Amy,
It looks like you were havning fun. I'm glad you got to spend that time with your friends.