I know that I'm totally stealing the title for this blog from a friend, but I'm okay with that (and I'm sure she is too! Thanks Christy!)
Things have been such a whirlwind, I think I will use pictures to describe:

Seaside Oregon is beautiful! If you ever get a chance to visit: do!

As soon as Mike bought this hat, he said, "I feel like my life is complete. I've got a wife... and this hat!" I'm only going to take the good from that statement!

This was in the informational booklet in our hotel. I'm pretty sure I studied this more than once because you never know with us (refer to previous post)!

I fall more in love with this man every day!
We both went back to work and have been getting used to living together. There have been some bumps in the road (who knew I sleep on the entire bed and he snores?) Thank goodness for grace and breathe right strips!
More to come...
3 comments:
FINALLY a new post. Thought you got lost in your Hummer in Oregon. Whew! Glad to hear that things are going well. At least YOU'RE not the one who snores! ;) Hugs to both of you!
Lovely pics. At first I thought you were talking about me. I had a post called the same thing a while back!!
i love that you 'borrowed' this blog post title from me. :) feel free to do that anytime. so...i'm a dork and i can't remember your married name. i know you sent out your new email address, and i'm pretty sure i saved it in our address book, but i can't find it. would be more than happy to send along the vaccine info to you...if you could send me your email address!! :) thanks!
Post a Comment