Marilyn and the beautiful flowers:



Mike and I were able to spend some time up at the Lake recently and my parents came up to join us! Mom was curiously watching a turtle lay eggs near the house and Dad and Mike were relaxing after an amazing dinner!

Mike and I also went to Zorbaz, a fun little restaurant on the water.

Mike LOVES to fish and spend much of his week doing exactly this.



And then when we got back, Marilyn planted flowers in the planter. There is no way that I would have been able to do close to this great of a job! Thank you so much!
2 comments:
First of all, yay for new posts! Second, your mom is funny (I'd probably be right out there with her though)!
Third, I have lake jealousy.
Fourth, I was with you when we both bought the shirt you have on. I always think of you when I wear mine!
ok, so i'm a follower now so i expect big things from this blog!
Post a Comment