Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Picture Post!

We went to Des Moines and the Quad Cities this past weekend! It was a wonderful beautiful weekend and we were able to see a friend get married and get to spend some time with the most wonderful people on earth! Also, the above picture is one of my favorite moments from the weekend- walking around the lake with G.
Always on the move!

Uhhh... What is in the Chick Fil A? Seriously though- that stuff is amazing!
And Diana and Zach got married on one of the most beautiful days of the year!
Playin' with the boys!
Love it!!
And a great weekend was had by all! I was going to get a picture when Mike and I were dressed up, but I didn't get a chance. Oh well- he promised me we could dress up for an upcoming date!

1 comment:

Em said...

Oh yay! I just read this (I really must get a google reader) Great pictures! Boomsauce is now used REGULARLY around here!
Love you guys!