Here he is hard at work! Isn't he cute?!?
I planted the flowers that he got for me after I finished an inside project. Don't they look great?
Here he is hard at work! Isn't he cute?!?
I planted the flowers that he got for me after I finished an inside project. Don't they look great?
9 comments:
You crack me up! Not to mention, make me feel like such a slacker
Love love love the flowers and miss miss miss you like crazy!!!!
Looks fabulous! Great work Garretts!!
Looks AWesome amy. Thanks for sharing Your momma
Nice clean floors! Want to come tackle mine? ;) Your yard is looking great too.
Good job on the edging,Mike. It will make it easier to keep the weeds out. I'm excited to see it in 2 weeks. Keep blogging your Home Improvement, Amy. I love it!!!(especially the awesome MIL comments) lol
You make me so jealous we don't have a home! Nick would LOVE to be Mike right now :) Way to go homemakers!!!
p.s. pretty flowers :)
After this post, we decided to put you two to work when you come in May. It looks awesome! Can't wait to see you!
Feel like I do nothing when looking at your pictures :(
Post a Comment