Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Work in PROGRESS!











I was able to hang with my dad and husband all day Monday and work on this little (buy one get ten free) project! We are building a walkway to the place where we park our cars, so my awesome amazing intelligent wonderful dad is helping us do just that! We are using paver blocks that match our retaining wall so that the yard looks great!
But I still think my favorite part was being able to be with my dad. He is such a great example of the love from my Heavenly Father! We devised a new way to get these blocks into place and before we tried it, dad said, "Okay- either one of two things is going to happen. It's going to work... or it's going to break the stone." It worked! We high-fived and moved on!
More to come....
This weekend: working on the sidewalk AND tile for backsplash! Stay tuned! (and come help us)




1 comment:

jomama said...

That is awesome Amy and a great compliment to your dad. I will make sure that he reads it also. I am glad that you enjoy your time with him so much, that means alot.