Thursday, March 20, 2008

Hip Hop Parte Tres

Our class has literally halved each week. And this week, I had to stand in the second row! Which was the back row!

Last week, while we were dancing, she yelled, "Shake it." And the CD started skipping. One girl in the back shouted, "Sorry- that was me! I was shaking it too hard!"

Basically, our moves are 'shake it', 'get jiggy with it,' 'wiggle it', and 'walk it out'. That should help your mental picture of the moves, right?

At the end, our little group went up to the instructor for a personal tutorial of the booty bounce. She was giving us instructions and then she said, "You guys were pretty good. I was watching you." I replied, "You probably shouldn't do that."

And you know what she said to that?

"Believe me.... I've seen...... some things."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does your instructor have a blog?????

Anonymous said...

wait. i don't understand...
-alli